Armed Forces week starts today. This week allows the British public the chance to discover more about the work of the UK Armed Forces, with each day dedicated to celebrating a different part of the military.
Engage are working with Combat Stress to raise money for the charity and we want you to help us out. We would encourage you to donate and take part in our challenge.
ANYONE CAN ENTER AND WIN!
All money raised will go to Combat Stress.
Film yourself doing a home made obstacle course.
Prizes for the best videos (1st, 2nd, 3rd place).
1st place: Combat Stress Hoodie. a prize cup, £25 John Lewis voucher, Combat Stress wrist band.
2nd place: £15 Love2Shop voucher, cup, wrist band
3rd place: cup, wrist band and £5 Love2Shop voucher
How to enter:
1. Text ‘PTSD16’ to 70004 to donate £5 to Combat Stress.
2. Set up your obstacle course at home.
3. Film yourself completing the course.
4. Send in your videos, share on Linkedin or Facebook and tag us. Deadline is Sunday 28th June.
5. Results will be shared next week.
T’s & C’s:
Texts cost £5 plus your standard network rate. Combat Stress will receive 100% of your donation. Please obtain bill payers permission. Customer care line 01372 587153. Charity no. 206002.