Engage Technical Solutions offers outstanding technical support for defence, aerospace and other technologically advanced industries. Based in Royal Wootton Bassett, we deliver the class-leading teams that projects demand, when and where they are needed. With our track-record of delivering on what we promise, and a focus on customer service, Engage are the premier providers of cost-effective expertise.
We are steadily increasing our number of permanent employees to enable our responsiveness to be maximised, and to position Engage to support all disciplines across the engineering, logistic, Logistic Information Systems (Log IS) and Project Management spectrums.
Engage is interested in talking to candidates from a variety of industry sectors as we look to recruit:
Project Controls Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Controls Manager to join our fast-growing management consultancy as a contractor.
The role is responsible for supporting and undertaking day to day project controls activities to support the delivery of the project’s objectives primarily within a Defence portfolio.
We are looking for Project Control Managers who have:
- Previous experience supporting major projects as a member of a project controls team
- Previous experience within a project controls/PMO environment
- Demonstrable experience of budget management, cost control and progress reporting
- An understanding of Critical Path Analysis (CPA)
- Knowledge of working with Primavera P6 aligning schedules with costs
- Knowledge and experience of risk management
- Experience of collating and analysing project reports
- Previous experience of organising and providing support to project meetings
- Demonstrable experience of management and control of project documentation ensuring version control
At Engage we expect our consultants to:
- Work well under pressure whilst displaying a credible attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication skills (both written and oral), a
- Demonstrate a proven team working capability
- And are enthusiastic about new challenges and have a willingness to develop and broaden their skillsets.
Candidates should note that most of our Project Controls roles are based in the Bristol area.
Salary Range: Between £35,000 and £40,000 depending on experience.
Individuals interested in these permanent roles will be required to either hold, or be eligible for, UK Security Clearance (SC).
Please quote reference number: PCMWEB001 when applying for the role.
Engage Technical Solutions offers outstanding technical support for defence, aerospace and other technologically advanced industries. Based in Royal Wootton Bassett, we deliver the class-leading individuals and teams that projects demand, when and where they are needed. With our track-record of delivering on what we promise, and a focus on customer service, Engage are the premier providers of cost-effective expertise.
The roles are responsible for leading and undertaking Supportability engineering tasks in accordance with specified standards, covering activities such as data collection and analysis, procedure development, producing reports and plans. Ideally, you will have experience in:
- Preparing the Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) element plans (Maintainability, Reliability, Failure and Safety assessments, Spares range and scale, Training requirements and aids, Tools, Test and Support Equipment).
- Analysing source data to generate recommendations of support activities, and of the resources necessary to deliver an optimised support solution.
- Undertaking Maintenance Task Analysis and associated ILS and Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) processes.
- Developing trade-off studies to influence design activities.
- Developing support procedures (including maintenance, inspection, repair).
- Providing logistic support inputs into the database, publications, reports and plans.
Our preferred candidates will have excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and proven relationship building skills with demonstrable experience of working collaboratively with high performing teams, across functions and with senior stakeholders. We are looking for people who are enthusiastic about new challenges and have a willingness to develop and broaden their skillsets.
Candidates should note that most of our Supportability Engineer roles are based in the Bristol area and are focused on delivering MoD requirements. Accordingly, you will have:
- Competence and experience in applying the Support Solutions Envelope (SSE) and use of the Support Solution Development Tool (SSDT).
- Experience and understanding of how ILS integrates into the Engineering function, specifically the application of the Guide for Engineering Assurance Reviews (GEAR);
- Experience with the integration of ILS outputs into the ITEA process;
- Experience with applying Defence Standards, including 00-40, 00-251 and 00-600
Individuals interested in these permanent roles will be required to either hold, or be eligible for, UK Security Clearance (SC) status.
We expect the salary range to be between £40k to £55k, dependent upon qualifications, experience and the seniority of the position offered.
Please reference job number SEWEB001 when applying.