Engage Technical Solutions provides qualified and experienced people to deliver and sustain technical change and provide technical support primarily in the Defence and engineering sectors. In particular, we specialise in:
- Through Life Capability Management
- Integrated Logistic Support
- Logistic Information Systems
- Equipment Support
- Change Management (P3M and P3O)
Engage is also a member of all the main Frameworks providing access to numerous opportunities. Additionally, we work closely with our customers to identify future roles. Our consultants are from a variety of backgrounds with differing levels of experience. We have pledged to be a part of the Armed Forces Covenant and hold the Silver Award in the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme. We have valuable experience in transitioning people from the Armed Services into rewarding second careers as Consultants. We pride ourselves in not only exceeding our customer’s expectations but also looking after our consultants. We have over 10 years’ experience of managing consultants to a high level and therefore understand your needs and concerns. We are flexible in our contracting methods and regularly use a mix of associates and permanent contractors to deliver to our customers.
What we Offer
- From your initial interview and throughout your career with Engage you will be treated like a member of the family. At Engage our Associates are not just a number on a database but a member of the team that strives to make a positive difference for our customers.
- Our business development team actively seek suitable roles for you, keeping in contact throughout the process and will be honest as to the likelihood of success. You will be consulted before we submit you for a role and we will always be open, truthful and clear when discussing remuneration
- Once on task, we don’t leave you on your own; we regularly visit you, address your concerns in a timely manner and provide you with reach back to technical expertise and any support required to enable you to deliver to the customer.
- As a “family” we try where possible to introduce you to other Engage contractors either through social events or on-site gatherings where you can share experiences and lessons learnt.
Engage consultants, whatever their discipline, don’t sit on the side-lines but roll their sleeves up and work collaboratively as a team to deliver. They have the experience, creativity, pragmatism and appropriate technical skills to make a positive difference. They create solutions that deliver enduring results for our customers.
What we look for in our consultants
To deliver the high quality of service our customers demand we are always looking for people with:
- drive and energy
- strong communication and relationship-building skills
- influencing skills
- problem-solving ability
- a focus on delivering results
- an adaptability and openness to change
We are pragmatists, defy convention and pride ourselves on thinking innovatively.
If you’re passionate about delivering and sustaining change, enjoy working in a team and share our passion for using technology and engineering to improve our customers operational performance, send us your CV or apply for one of the specific roles. We always respond to any requests to join us.